- Half day and Full day camps available!
- There is no need to register for a full week – only book the days you need!
- Campers are grouped based on age.
- Pre-registration is required. If not, we might not have room for your child.
- Special accommodations are possible; please contact us to discuss and make arrangements.
- Full Day: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – $40/child plus tax
- Half Day: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm or 1:00 to 4:00 pm – $24/child plus tax
- Early drop-off and Late Pickup Available – $6 / half hour
- Lunch and 2 Snacks – $14 plus tax
- 1 Snack at Snacktime – $4 plus tax
- Just Lunch – $6 plus tax
- 1 Week of Lunch and Snacks – $70 plus tax
Or bring in your own lunch and snacks, but they must be peanut and nut-free!
Weather permitting: We will enjoy a bit of time outdoors playing soccer, drawing with sidewalk chalk, skipping, having nature walks and running scavenger hunts.
What goes on in a day of camp?
- 9:00am: Meet and Greet- Campers will get a chance to meet their counselors and other campers and learn the camp rules.
- 10:15am: Snack Time: the kids enjoy healthy snack options
- 11:00am: Craft/Activity Time! Our campers get together to create a fun craft related to our week’s theme.
- 11:30am: Play time!
- 12:00pm: Lunch Time and the departure of our half day morning campers.
- 1:00pm: Organized group games and activities. Arrival of our half day afternoon campers.
- 2:15pm: Snack Time!
- 3:00pm: Craft/Activity time! Our campers get together to create fun craft related to our week’s theme.
- 3:30pm: General play.
- 4:00pm: Pick up time.
PD Day, Holiday, March Break and Summer Camps
2016/2017 School Year:
- PD Day September 23, 2016
- PD Day October 28, 2016
- PD Day November 18, 2016
- Holiday Camp December 26 – 30, 2016 & January 2 – 6, 2017
- PD Day January 13, 2017
- PD Day March 31, 2017
- March Break Camp Mar 13 – 17, 2017
- PD Day Jun 9, 2017
- PD Day Jun 30, 2017
- Summer Camp July 4 – Sep 1, 2017
***We will be closed Christmas Day and New Years Day***
***Subject to even more camp dates at Kidscape, if your child has a day off school, give us a call, as you might not be the only one!***
Kidscape Summer Camp
Please refer to the below 2017 camp schedule for our camp themes and dates.
You do not need to register for a full week. Only book the day(s) that work best for you!
Camp Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to camp results in a refund of 50% of payment, in Kidscape credit.
- Cancellation 15 days – 30 days prior to camp results in a full refund of 100% of payment, in Kidscape credit
- Cancellation 4 weeks or greater prior to camp results in a full refund of payment by cash or credit card.
Click Here to register today!
***CAMP WILL RUN DAILY REGARDLESS OF EARLY CLOSURES***